=D

=D

Wednesday 15 August 2012

LISTEN TO THE COLOUR OF YOUR DREAMS =)


I was like OMG when i found out that all the photos that i posted here were gone !


Okay ,i really don't know what happened and i tried my best to make it back to the original look , 
but it's too bad , my Mr.bean's photo is now different with the previous one =(

Anyway , 
it's okay ! Think positively !
It's just a blog and it doesn't affect my life :)

Recently too much of things need to be decided ,
and for me , 
making decision is like a difficult task .
but , YEA , making decision is also one of the difficult step for growing up . =)

We are now teenagers and not 3 years old children anymore , 
hav to learn everything by ourselves ,
hav to think properly before we make a decision ,
no one can lend a hand for us for the whole long life .right ?
and every decision can change our life , our future .

And i strongly believe that  
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. =)


Recently gt addicted to self-shooting .TADAA !



You know why ? 
My fren told me that she loves my SMILE ! 
Oh YEAH ! 
i really felt so excited when i heard it .LOL

Btw , i love myself too .
Although sometime i use to envy on others because of their beauty ,
and of course they are so cute .
ermm..
but it's seems that all these physical appearance like CUTE , SWEET AND PRETTY.
depends on ourselves , 
Agree ??

AHAHA , I AM CUTE ! 
I always tell it to everyone XD 
but for me is no problem , 
this is wat we call SELF-CONFIDENCE !


Do u know...
“Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"





And i just don't know why , 
i don't like smilling without showing my teeth , erm...
it's look weird . 
and it;s nt natural at all haha .
my natural beauty is like this .. XD
=E

                                                                 You can only hold a smile for so long, after that it's just teeth.=)


有人说,
最好看的时候就是认真的时候.

被拍其实也不错嘛! =P


人与人之间的默契,
团结,
都是从沟通开始,
最好的方式,
对我来说,
绝对是那个可爱的微笑. ;) 

************************************************************************************************************************独家照片**********************************





No comments:

Post a Comment