=D

=D

Sunday 1 July 2012

I LOVE WALKING IN THE RAIN CAUSE NO ONE CAN SEE ME CRYING

I LOVE WALKING IN THE RAIN CAUSE NO ONE CAN SEE ME CRYING

I
 always wanted to know who said this quote.
For me , this quote is Awesome !
someone posted and stated that this quote was created by 
The Funniest Man in The World , 
ROWAN AtKINSON ,
okay , i meant MR.BEAN.
my super idol . =)
and actually it's from  Charlie Chaplin. 


Somehow , the main point is that ...
sometimes , the Funniest one can be the most serious one and the most learned one !
it's from somebody mouth , 
and it's true !
U all will never know the reason why i do like Rowan Atkinson so much ,
and it's nt because the way he used to act funny or whatever .
I am nt sure whether u all know about this , 
he said , 
"People think because I can make them laugh on the stage, I'll be able to make them laugh in person. That isn't the case at all. I am essentially a rather quiet, dull person who just happens to be a performer."

nt to talk about him much and straight away show u all who is Rowan Atkinson , most of the people do not know Mr.Bean  real name . 
And i like his last movie so much , which is JOHNNY ENGLISH REBORN !
一句简单的问候语,
足以然我感到感动。
“早点睡,吃早餐,照顾好自己,不要给自己太大压力,喝多点水。”
虽然只是平时身边的人对我简单的关心,
但对我而言,满满的都是关怀。
我必须强调,
我真的很喜欢这种关怀!
我喜欢鼓励别人笑,
那是因为,我觉得每个人笑的时候是最好看的 ;)
我学习照顾别人,偶尔借一借别人耳朵,感觉还不错。
至少别人愿意把那份信任交给你。
不需要多说,只要静静得听,必要时,借个背让别人躺一躺。
我喜欢当聆听者,但不常让别人有机会当我的聆听者。
真的,不习惯把内心那一句讲出来?

我喜欢小孩子天真无瑕的笑

你画给我的画,
我会把它收好,
第二张啦。
谢谢你,可爱的。

那些年,
我们一起疯狂的日子。

No comments:

Post a Comment